Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reflection of the term and Passion Project.


Reflection
Wow, today is the last day term two! So I am going to reflect on what has happened throughout the term. So two things that I enjoyed this term.... I have enjoyed the Current Affairs task on Happy Feet, the penguin, and making my posters for my passion project. Something I wished happened was that I was sure of what I was doing for my passion project earlier in the term and had sent my toys and books up to Christchurch already.


Passion Project.

Today I have finished my posters and I have put up one on the noticeboard at Enrich. Tomorrow I need to get two boxes and stick up my other 12 posters at Salford School. I am hoping to get this passion project finished so I can send the toys and books away soon!

Enjoy the holidays!

From Madison :)



No comments:

Post a Comment