Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Two stars and a wish.

WOW! The MADE awards are finished! My movie is done and completed. I can't believe that next term is the last term of the year!! This term has been and past so fast!! Here is my reflection of term three. This means what I wished that happened and what I enjoyed or did well. My wish was that I was more confident in my speaking in my MADE award movie. My two stars for this term had to be writing my story and choosing the people for my movie. I have really enjoyed this super busy rushing around term. I have learnt to self manage myself better than last term.

Have a nice holiday,


Madison

1 comment:

  1. Wow Madison, what a fantastic effort with your MADE movie - both Dad and I were really impressed with the final product. Enjoy the last term of the year and give it heaps!!

    ReplyDelete