Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Passion Time and Talent Development

Hi there,

Today we started passion time! Passion time is when you get the time to do something you are interested in and want to learn more! For my passion time I have decided  to do pencil sketching on animals. I am really looking forward to next week to get started! Today at Talent Development we had a special guest. Her name was Rachel Kelly. She showed us old cameras and different lens. After she took our photos!!!

It is home time now see you later

Madison

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison
    What an awesome blog you have made so far.I also read the comment Katie made and I think Katie is a very clever lady and I have to agree with her you are bright and bubbly.
    You are a delightful young lady Madison, keep up the fantastic work!!
    Love Aunt :)

    ReplyDelete