Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cartooning.

Hi again!


WOW! What fun is Australia! I had the best holiday ever! Anyway today I had ago at cartooning! It was really fun! First we had to draw a cartoon. I drew a dolphin and a crocodile. Then after you had done that you had to scan it into the computer. Then you open it up to kid pix and make it look like a real cartoon! It is really fun you should try it, even just drawing a cartoon. We also tried do some cartoons with numbers for faces! 

I had such a fun day! It is nearly home time now!

Hear from you soon,

 My dolphin cartoon.

My Crocodile Cartoon.


Madison.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison, what awesome cartoon work - it looks really cool and such a lot of fun. I like how you have made the crocodile look like he has real crocodile skin and how the water with the dolphin has waves...very clever!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete