Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 8


Hi there!

I had another busy day at Enrich today! We played chess, a Wilson game and watched a movie. But the movie was really sad because it was about the environment and how people don’t care for the earth and clean water because we have taps and fresh clean water comes out of taps. I also felt really sad because turtles are nearly extinct! So I decided to change my Passion Time animal to the Sea Turtle. 

Do not pollute. And when you go to the supermarket take a fabric bag do not buy a plastic bag because the earth will be full of slimy and sloppy green stuff. And one of the most polluted rivers in the world is in New Zealand! Keep New Zealand clean and green ( like it is known to be all around the world.)

I also made some origami hearts for my Mum and Sister!

Hear from you next week!

Madison:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAoyTsyM7M

Click this link for the video!
Polluted Water
Poor Turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment