Monday, March 18, 2013

French


Hi Everyone,

Today I continued my French Journey on emails. No not learning how to send French emails, writing emails about France! Katie and I sent two very very important emails to Hargest’s International department and Southland Girls High as well.

We wrote about pen-pals, learning the language, and cooking. I am looking forward to hearing back from them so we can start more learning.

One of the things that I am looking forward to the most is a French Pen-Pal. Katie said I could skype her and write emails to her.

Hopefly I will have two very, very exciting emails for me next week!!!!!

See you next Monday,

Madison

2 comments:

  1. Well done Madison...how exciting. Good luck with getting a tutor and penpal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust you to be exploring the French life! Great to see that you are linking an interest to your learning. I would love to hear about what it is you are hoping to learn from your potential pen pal. Can't wait to hear your replies to the emails you have sent.

    Mrs Dawson

    ReplyDelete