Monday, August 19, 2013

A Busy Day Doing Stuff

Yawn I'm tired
I have been at Enrich all day long
Playing Chess and doing Sewing
Humming a little song
At twelve o'clock I went to French
At one o'clock I ate
Now you are reading my blog
about what I learnt today
Even though I missed Writer's Studio 
I certainly didn't come to play.


Hi everyone,

Did you like my poem I whizzed up? Its not the best but It's called:


Five Minute Poem 
By MadisonF

Today I learnt how to make a hat. This will be useful for me when I am at high school and have a sewing assignment.

I also learnt how to describe myself in French. This will be helpful for me when I am learning French at High School next year and when I go to France!

Thanks for reading my blog today,

Madison

1 comment:

  1. Great Poem Madison. Fantastic to hear that the student lead workshops and french are also going well

    ReplyDelete