Monday, November 4, 2013

Freak Out!

I am freaking out.... 

I only have today and next week to finish my gifted study!!!! Most people are nearly finished and I have just ticked one thing of my check list..... Would you be worried? 

Besides that I had a wonderful day of French and digital citizenship. I really enjoyed Nicola's lesson on digital citizenships. I learnt that you can't trust everyone online, some people aren't what they say they are. Also that even when you're not born you start to have a digital citizenship when your mum has a scan. That picture goes into the hospital files and that's when your digital citizenship starts. Freaky aye?

At French I learnt a lot and had loads of fun!

Salut (French informal for hi and goodbye) et merci beaucoup for reading my blog,
Madison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment