Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Talent Development


Wow today was busy.

At writing talent development we looked at a range of other things that we could add to our writing to make it more interesting. We looked at things like humor, character names, lead sentences, titles, and word pictures. We had a look at Roald Dahl's website. Katie showed us the interview of him answering questions about good tips for writing

My characters have changed. Instead of Madison as the main character, I have changed it to Stacey. Nanny Mel is two faced and is extremely pimply, she also has a giant purple-ish blue-ish red-ish wart on her nose!

She actually looks like a frog.

I will add more about my writing next week.

I better go to one of the workshops,

Later, Madison. First page of
writing

1 comment:

  1. Well done Madison! Sounds like your story is starting to take shape. Good luck with your time management, it can be tricky at times!

    ReplyDelete