Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today.

Today has been really busy.

First up today for writing talent development, we looked at the marking criteria and talked about what we needed to do for our writing. During the session I finished my story about Quack and Madison. I printed off my draft and then Katie checked it and put some suggestions of things I needed to work on. I spent the rest of the session fixing these things up.

My story is going to be made into an animation. Next week we will be carrying on with writing and I think we will be starting on the production.

We have 6 weeks after today to finish - that's not that long.

I have completed my before school pick - daily quiz. I went to the debating workshop with Alana, and completed goal setting with Katie.

Bye,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment