Monday, May 6, 2013

French French French

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Today I had my first ever lesson of French! Katie the girl who was going to teach couldn't teach me in the end so Miss Kelly is now my teacher.  She is at Southland Girls' High. We learnt about greetings and what order to say things in.

We somehow ended up talking about air-flights and how long it takes to go to France. 24 hours is the answer. 

I asked Miss Kelly who my pen-pal was. It is Maximilie who lives in Leon. He is 11 years old! The same age as me (As soon as I have my Birthday.)

Anyway I can't wait for next week - Miss Kelly is going to continue with French numbers!!


Au revoir
Madison

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Madison - learning french. Having a penpal will be great for your language. Can't wait to see the french diary you are starting.

    ReplyDelete