Monday, May 20, 2013

Not So Busy After All


Hey everyone!

Today wasn't a rush day at all.... Miss Kelly couldn't make the lesson today so I had more time to do my things I had to do before 11.45.

For passion time I did Linguascope, Study ladder, Language Perfect and Mind S
nacks. Today no one wanted to do my French lesson so I had to do "The Pit" again. But I am running it again next week.

At lunch time I did some really awesome art. It is a Saint Bernard on a snowy hill looking over a little village. The sky is chalk. I have still been quite busy even though this week didn't work out.

I still have French today though because Natalie is coming.

See you next week

Madison

1 comment:

  1. Great work Madison...fantastic that you managed to do other great things since you didn't go to SGHS for french.

    ReplyDelete