Monday, May 27, 2013

What a Morning!

Un deux trois ....

That was me teaching Hannah C French. There are only four girls at Enrich today so I only had one person at my French lessons.
That was okay because she got a one-on-one tutoring.

Today I am going to French with Miss Kelly and with Natalie. I hope we are doing foods.  I know what I am doing with Natalie - ROLE PLAYS! It is going to be tremendous!

I am very tired. I have the sorest eyes in the whole entire universe, because I was awake all night. I never went to sleep this morning, and doing this post won't make them any better. But I have to, so who cares.

Something that is quite funny is that everyone goes silent whenever an ambulance goes by. ( I don't how that fits in to my  post but anyway.....)

For Passion Time today I did Mind Snacks and I passed a quest! You had to name what was a "le" and what was a "la". It is quite easy now because Natalie told me that things are Female and Male so all I had to do is think what was a Female and what was a Male.

I am now finding it hard to keep my eyes open soooooooooooooeopf[e2ifc sorry I just drifted off to sleep.

Hear from you next week!

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment